• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:16 am
www.mnmmanews.com

Minnesota MMA Fighters/Managers/Promoters Beware

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

Minnesota MMA Fighters/Managers/Promoters Beware

Postby KRY » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Gamebred Fightwear does not fulfill their sponsorship agreements. You would do well not to associate with this brand.

Kaitlin Young
KRY

Re: Minnesota MMA Fighters/Managers/Promoters Beware

Postby TheBabyRhino » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:00 pm

There was a long time there where I was considered the bad guy in my disagreement with Gamebred. I was pointing a finger at Gamebred when it was not popular to do so. It was not in vogue like it is now ha ha. I held the line and stayed my course,knowing that their true colors would be seen by someone else.

I am sure that the amounts that he cheated Kaitlin were greater than the amounts I was haggling with him about ha ha, but I confronted him anyway, you know for the principle of the thing I guess.

What concerns me about all this negative publicity,the cheating a woman type of hatred that is coming his way, is that someone will bud ahead of me in line and call Cody out first! I think I should get the opportunity to roll my pointed finger into a fist and throw it at Cody before anyone else!
TheBabyRhino

Postby KRY » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Fair enough. You called it. They were being good to me, or so I thought, at that point.

It doesn't matter how much they shorted you. Like you said, it's the principle. There are a LOT of people that have had negative experiences with Gamebred.
KRY

Postby TheBabyRhino » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Well, I hope you get your money and merchandise that they owe you. The money anyway, not sure you would want to wear the shirts, hats or hoodies anymore. I know I don't want to be seen in public with them on. So I brought all their clothing to the Goodwill in Champlin. The tax break donation was worth more than the shirts and gear were ha ha.
TheBabyRhino

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk