• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:21 am
www.mnmmanews.com

An Alternative Fashion

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

An Alternative Fashion

Postby TheBabyRhino » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 am

Minnesota can't seem to get away from bad representation. Back in the 70's, people associated us with Mary Tyler Moore. In the 90's, people thought we all acted and talked like the cast from Fargo. Even the Hillbillies from the Appalachians make fun of us and how stupid we look in that movie ha ha! Minnesota is on the cusp of having some fighters make it onto the national seen, only to be caught wearing that effeminate pastel calico shite whipped up by Currine Fighter! I grew up wearing bell bottoms, wing tips, and Zubbas, so I know hokey bad fashion when I see it!

You could almost forgive Matt Tjaden on his fashion sense, but after talking with him, you realize that he may even be a bigger pretentious trust fund phony than Cody from Gamebred ha ha!

This is why I love this country so much: If you don't like the brand they're trying to ram down your throat, you can give the people an alternative! If any artist out there wants to make some shorts/shirts for the fighter circuit, get in touch with me. I would like to get behind a good group of people...
TheBabyRhino

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk