• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:31 pm
www.mnmmanews.com

Thank you Ben Pherson

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

Thank you Ben Pherson

Postby SandyHack » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Ben's website here, MNMMANews.com, is the "go to" place in Minnesota for all MMA news and information. It takes a lot of hard work to stay focused on keeping this website updated and moving, and his recent post on Facebook about being busy w/ football previews and other things just reminded me that websites like this just don't write themselves. I know I come to this site often to see what is going on, and I definitely use the "quick results" page a lot when editing photos of that event. So, just a thank you to Ben for all you put in to the industry and MMA community...a lot of people rely on your page and you deserve recognition for what you put in to it, and your dedication to the sport. A lot of shit gets spoken on this page, time for a little credit instead.
SandyHack

Re: Thank you Ben Pherson

Postby cagefighter87 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:30 am

Ben is one of the best people in Minnesota MMA. He unselfishly gives up his own time for little to nothing to travel and cover events, fighters, and gyms, on top of his full time job writing for the paper. I check the site multiple times a day, as do most I know. If it wasn't for this site, let's face it, most people would have no clue what was going on in the local scene. Ben Pherson is the hub of all Minnesota MMA News.
cagefighter87

Postby mnmmanews » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am

You guys are making me blush. Thank you very much for the kind words. With all the poop constantly flying around Minnesota MMA, it's good to hear that even a few people appreciate it.

I wouldn't do this if I didn't love it. This site wouldn't exist if I didn't love MMA and the people involved with my favorite sport.

So, thank you all.

Now ... I feel like this post won't be complete until someone jumps in and talks some crap :-)
mnmmanews
Site Admin

Postby SpartyFighter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:33 pm

yea good job. sometimes. I wish u would right about some of the bulllshit though, like call a bullshit fight card a bullshit fight card

otherwise good shit bro, even if i give you shit.
SpartyFighter

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk