• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 am
www.mnmmanews.com

diva

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

diva

Postby JJrealfighter » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 am

when is diva going to fight someone good? a undefeated record dont mean much when you have not fought any one with a winning record.
JJrealfighter

Re: diva

Postby DIVA » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:44 pm

1. An*, Doesn't
2. I fight who I'm told to fight, i do not line my own up.
3. Gaffney is a tough kid, WI state champ wrestler, purple belt in BJJ, and has been training longer than i have. his only other pro fights are to Nick Kirk and Tony Zelinski (both in bellator) so despite his record he will be a problem for many people.
4. whats your real name? are you a disgruntled friend of another 135er or just a casual local keyboard warrior.

I do not go around talking about my record or brag that i am undefeated. i am always the first one to tell anybody i have shit to prove. So keep your criticism to a dull roar while i Almostcare what you have to say.
DIVA

Postby SandyHack » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm guessing the poster hasn't actually been to your fights? Even a moron can see you are highly skilled in the cage. There is no luck involved.

I wonder if the poster would be willing to say it to the face of the fighters you've defeated that they are no good? Go ahead, tell Gaffney. Sweezer. Wales. that they aren't good fighters, LOL

Someone is jealous of Andre's success and wants to minimize it...my guess? A pussy who can't defeat you :)

Proud of your fight Saturday, Andre...that was amazing on all counts!
SandyHack

Postby SpartyFighter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:48 am

real suprising the photographer lady sucking up to fighters. lmao

I agree Tiva aint fought nobody yet. but im more with suckup sandy on this one, watch tiva fight and u know hes good. im sure the time will come.
SpartyFighter

Postby SandyHack » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Yes, its true, I suck up because I make soooooooooo much money off of doing that. Oh, and because my work is substandard, so I need to suck up, as we all know :D

Sparty, your opinion would actually hold more weight if I didn't know who you were! LOL

jackass ;)
SandyHack

Postby SpartyFighter » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm

I dont think you know me lady. but if you do, cool. We agree on tihs one though.
SpartyFighter

Postby SpartyFighter » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:19 pm

jj eat a dick
SpartyFighter

Postby SandyHack » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:43 am

Sparty and I agree again, LOL!
SandyHack

Postby JJrealfighter » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 am

JJrealfighter

Postby LoganClark » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:52 pm

By slouch you must mean guy who steps up to fight tough fuckers. Lane made his pro debut (3-1 amateur) against a 4-0 guy. Since that time he has never gotten much for momentum because he steps up to fight studs. He was 2-2 when he fought Stetz then got one more win and jumped back into the deep end against Shaffer (who holds a win over Marvn Blumer) and lost a decision. We'll skip over his wins and continue with his tough losses...so next Richman, Burwick (5-2 at the time), Romero, Plazola (title fight), DiGuilio (title fight, lost in the 5th), and Tieva. He may not be the best decision maker and definitely needed a better manager early in his career, but he is unquestionably a game fighter.
LoganClark

Postby SandyHack » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Yes, that could be said, but who is to say that those 10 losses aren't to better fighters than most? And why would Bellator throw Andre a slouch? I could see why some would go with a conspiracy theory on the local scene, but Bellator? I don't think they care enough about Andre to pad a fight for him.

Even if your comments were true, that his opponents were wimps, that still doesn't mean he isn't a good fighter. That doesn't mean he couldn't hold his own with someone extremely skilled. It just means they haven't met him in the cage yet.

But no matter who Andre faces in the cage, someone who is jealous of him will always negate his opponents. Why waste your time and energy? Build people up instead.
SandyHack

Postby TheWarrior » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 am

JJ Talk is cheap. As a fighter I love it when scrubs like you talk shyt about other fighters. This may not be a team sport, but it is a team that you train with and that helps push you to be the best that you can be. Why don't you man up and call him out already???? UNLESS YOU ARE JUST TOO AFRAID TO GET WHOOPED BY HIM?? #INTHISSPORTTALKISCHEAP!!!!!!!!!!
TheWarrior

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk