|Quick results: Savage Entertainment 4-20|
|Written by Ben Pherson|
|Sunday, 22 April 2012 20:18|
4-20-12 * Neisen's Sports Bar * Savage
155 - Nick Spina def. Doc Kimball by TKO at 1:15 of first round.
145 - Mike Garcia def. Jordan Thurstin by KO at :13 of first round.
205 - Jake Erickson def. Matt Thurstin by TKO at :28 of first round.
145 - Jason Snyder def. Ricky Bourassa by KO at :08 of first round.
170 - Gary Granholm def. Jason Wong by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
130 - Mitch White def. Keith Burks by split decision (30-27, 27-30, 30-27).
135 - Dylan Duarte def. Brandon Cluever by submission due to guillotine choke at :45 of first round.
170 - Alex Van Krevelen def. Justin Allard by submission due to rear-naked choke at 3:11 of first round.
155 - Ryan Stock def. Jason Benson by submission due to rear-naked choke at :32 of third round.
140 - Jason Fratzke def. Rocco Maggiore by submission due to strikes at 3:23 of first round.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 29 April 2012 17:51|
Today's Minnesota MMA News
- Shine back with new look for its event in Brainerd on Saturday
- MNMMANEWS UNIFIED RANKINGS: March 2014 edition
- Castaneda outlasts Mandell; Todd, Richman retain titles at Caged Chaos 5
- It's ladies night at Canterbury; three female fights, two title fights highlight Driller's Caged Chaos 5
- KOTC making its regular stop at Northern Lights